You Can Now Disable Lock Screen Widgets in iOS 10




ios 10 lockscreen ipad 3
The biggest addition to iOS 10 are all the changes to the Lock screen and Notifications. The slide to unlock gesture is gone. You click the home button to unlock instead. Plus, there’s a whole new screen to the left – the Today view that contains all the widgets. You can access it simply by swiping left on the lock screen.
But this also means that you can accidentally bring up the widgets if you miss-swipe. If for some reason you want to remove the Today screen from the lock screen, and the widgets, follow the steps below.

Step 1: Go to Touch ID and Passcode

lockscreen widgets ios 10
Open the “Settings” app in iOS 10 and go to “Touch ID and Passcode”. To authenticate, type in the passcode.

Step 2: Disable Today Toggle

Once you’re in, from the “Allow access when locked” toggle the “Today” option.
lockscreen widgets 2 ios 10
This will disable the lock screen widget.


What are some of your favorite iOS 10 features? Share with us in the comments below.
Check out our iOS 10 coverage Here
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I was born in Dallas, TX. I grew up being interested in many things I started to really get a different vision and understanding of life. I soon decided that having a job my whole life was not for me. I began to notice that the most wealthy people I had ever known were always entrepreneurs and the boss of their own business

0 comments:

Post a Comment